This adjustment loads the power levels of the phone transmitter into the EEPROM. When doing this, a pulse power meter or spectrum analyzer must be used.
Power levels programming:
- Select I/Q tuning values from PC's memory, phone's EEPROM or factory default values.
- Set power supply voltage to 6.8 V.
- Connect pulse power meter or spectrum analyzer to antenna connector.
- Check that continuous mode channel 700.
- Adjust the power level (levels 5, 13, 15 and 19) with + and - buttons and change levels with T and I keys.
Tuning POUT/dBm (VB=6.0 V, CH60)
Was this article helpful?