Please refer to the phone's user guide for instructions relating to operation, care and maintenance including important safety information. Note also the following:
1. CARE MUST BE TAKEN ON INSTALLATION IN VEHICLES FITTED WITH ELECTRONIC ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND ANTI-SKID BRAKING SYSTEMS. UNDER CERTAIN FAULT CONDITIONS, EMITTED RF ENERGY CAN AFFECT THEIR OPERATION. IF NECESSARY, CONSULT THE VEHICLE DEALER/MANUFACTURER TO DETERMINE THE IMMUNITY OF VEHICLE ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TO RF ENERGY.
2. THE CELLULAR TELEPHONE MUST NOT BE OPERATED IN AREAS LIKELY TO CONTAIN POTENTIALLY EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES EG PETROL STATIONS (SERVICE STATIONS), BLASTING AREAS ETC.
3. OPERATION OF ANY RADIO TRANSMITTING EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING CELLULAR TELEPHONES, MAY INTERFERE WITH THE FUNCTIONALITY OF INADEQUATELY PROTECTED MEDICAL DEVICES. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN OR THE MANUFACTURER OF THE MEDICAL DEVICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. OTHER ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO INTERFERENCE.
1. Servicing and alignment must be undertaken by qualified personnel only.
2. Ensure all work is carried out at an anti-static workstation and that an anti-static wrist strap is worn.
3. Ensure solder, wire, or foreign matter does not enter the telephone as damage may result.
4. Use only approved components as specified in the parts list.
5. Ensure all components, modules screws and insulators are correctly re-fitted after servicing and alignment. Ensure all cables and wires are repositioned correctly.
6. All PC's used with NMP Service Software for this produce must be bios and operating system "Year 2000 Compliant".
Was this article helpful?