Point of sales flash adapter for NPL-2 phones.
FLA-30 establishes a simple environment for SW update purposes and connects to the same flash test pattern and the phone battery contacts. When using FLA-30 the phone SIM card must be removed and the SIM flap has to be locked close.
• flashing and testing ofthe attached phone
• overvoltage and reverse polarity protection of adapter and attached phone
• green LED: power supply valid and attached to the phone (3.5V<Vcc<7V)
• red LED: overvoltage condition, phone power supply disconnected (Vcc>7V)
• shielded 10-pin Western connector towards flash equipment or PC
• 3mm DC-jack for phone and adapter power supply
• flash test pattern pins
View of FLA-30
There are no serviceable parts inside FLA-30, and FLA-30 is not designed for disassembly. Only serviceable part are the spring loaded test pins that can be replaced without soldering and disassembly. Used test pin type is SX-1-J-2.0-G from manufacturer IDI.
Bent pins can be extracted from adapter's receptacle using a tool. Torn off pins can be replaced using a slowly spinning 0.8 mm. For more detail, please refer to the Service Tool Troubleshooting section.
Test pins (10pcs / plastic bag) NMP 0770450
Customer Care Solutions NPL-2 Series Cellular Phones
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.