1. Servicing and alignment must be undertaken by qualified personnel only.
2. Ensure all work is carried out at an anti-static workstation and that an antistatic wrist strap is worn.
3. Ensure solder, wire, or foreign matter does not enter the telephone as damage may result.
4. Use only approved components as specified in the parts list.
5. Ensure all components, modules screws and insulators are correctly re-fitted after servicing and alignment. Ensure all cables and wires are repositioned correctly.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.